The City Bus of Marktheidenfeld
- Round the clock around our town:
The city bus of Marktheidenfeld travels through town from the early hours until late at night every hour at the same time. Just remember the minute where it reaches your stop and you already know the time-table by heart. Just get in and get going!
You pay the same ticket price on all routes from the districts to the central bus station at Adenauerplatz, where you jump on the city bus and reach your destination without paying extra. And vice versa!
- Many stops mean short distances to the bus (no more than 300 metres anywhere in town).
- Modern Midibus with low-floor technology and a ramp for wheelchairs.
- Two routes will take you from the central station to the town center, either through the north or the south of town.
- At the central bus station you can catch the buses of the regional routes.
- Low ticket prices!
- For senior citizens: If you give up your driving license you get a yearly ticket for the city bus for free!
- Single tripPrice (25% with Bahncard!)Grown-ups1.00 EuroChildren0.50 Euro
- Day ticketPriceSolo (1 person)2.00 EuroPlus (up to 6 persons)4.00 Euro
- 12 tripsPriceGrown-ups10.00 EuroChildren5.00 Euro
- Plus-TicketPriceMonthly ticket for grown-ups25.00 EuroYearly ticket for grown-ups250.00 EuroSchool-children*30.00 Euro
- The Plus-Tickets for a month or a year are transferable without time-limit. You make take one person or two children with you on the ticket.
The yearly Plus-Ticket can be paid for in monthly installments by bank debit.
*The Plus-Ticket for school-children is valid on school-days after 14.00 as well as other days on the whole day on all routes of the OVF GmbH (the public transport company); it is only available for children who have a OVF ticket for the trips to and from school.
- Stadt Marktheidenfeld
Tel.: 09391 5004-21
Fax: 09391 5004-61